Business Management &
Technology Services Overview
In addition to the non-profit management expertise Association Management Services brings to its clients, we provide strategic guidance and operational services to for-profit businesses as well. With our depth of knowledge in assisting small and startup businesses with bookkeeping, financial management, website development, and day to day operational management, we pride ourselves in using technology and know-how to help your organization operate smoothly and effectively.
If you are struggling with ongoing management or technology infrastructure problems – such as legacy applications, poor support, or outdated equipment, contact us today? We’re happy to evaluate and help to automate repetitive tasks, improve business workflow, cut unneeded costs, and help your organization’s bottom line.
Our Past Projects
Our recent Atlanta business consulting portfolio includes:
- Quickbooks Online chart of accounts setup and migration from Desktop software
- Credit card processing setup, including helping small businesses navigate HIPAA and PCI compliance
- Custom database applications to automate tax credit processing
- Moving legacy onsite PBX phone systems to cloud-based VoIP services
- Financial auditing— shrinking our customer’s operational and technology bills, and improving their bottom line/
- Exploring e-commerce options for existing brick-and-mortar shops and opening new revenue streams.
- Conducting IT service reviews for Atlanta area businesses – saving them time and money.
- Providing best-in-class tech support for all our Euclid Networks partners! More information at https://www.euclidnet.com
Saving people money is fun. We like to do it.
Find out more about how AMS and Euclid Networks can help leverage technology to help your organization’s bottom line.